For rates and to schedule a lesson/meeting, please fill out the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering in person (NYC) and/or Skype Lessons on the following topics:
- Composition (small, medium or large sized ensembles)
- Arranging (small, medium or large sized ensembles)
- Band Leading/Conducting
- Private Trombone Instruction
- Jazz Improvisation
- Masters in Jazz Performance, Aaron Copland School of Music at Queens College, Flushing, NY; diploma 2007.
- Bachelor of Music i Jazz Studies, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN; diploma 2000.
- Queens College, Adjunct Faculty
- Molloy College, Adjunct Faculty
- Manhattan School of Music, Guest Lecturer
- Temple University, Guest Lecturer
- Boston University, Online Facilitator
- York College